We celebrated our daughter's first birthday party at the no 11 Cadogan garden hotel. We hired the entire restaurant. The guests loved the venue and the food. we have all praises for the staandean made it possible for us to organise the party exactly how we wanted it. The management was extremely helpful from te first phone call, right to when we and all our guests left the party. We were made to feel at home at all times. Last words, the place is exceptional, the afternoon tea amazing, the bar food, worth every penny! Thanks for making our party, one of the most memorable for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to No.11 Cadogan Gardens, a unique urban hideaway off Sloane Street in the heart of affluent Knightsbridge. A member of the internationally recognised brand Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, this enchanting retreat is brimming with character and charm.Behind the classic Victorian façade, No.11 Cadogan Gardens is reminiscent of a grand private residence. On ascending the stairs, guests can view the many gilded oil portraits of distinguished royalty and aristocrats adorning the walls. These artworks transport guests to a era of glamour and elegance from the moment they step through the door.The distinctly eclectic décor marries beautifully with all the modern conveniences a contemporary traveller could wish for, creating a truly unforgettable boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LondonMarketing.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your No.11 Cadogan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 11 Cadogan Gardens
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens London
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens Hotel London
- No.11 Cadogan Gardens London, England