“Old English charm in the centre of London” 4 of 5 stars
Review of No.11 Cadogan Gardens

You added No.11 Cadogan Gardens to your Saves list
No.11 Cadogan Gardens
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11 Cadogan Gardens | Sloane Square, London SW3 2RJ, England (Chelsea)   |
Ranked #147 of 1,065 Hotels in London
UK
“Old English charm in the centre of London”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in converted Edwardian townhouses so is full of lovely character features with wood panelling, stained glass and narrow corridors.
So if you're an overseas visitor and looking for some old English rooms like you see in films then it's an excellent choice. The flip side is that the rooms are on the small side by 5* standards and lacking some mod cons.
The location is nice and central just round the corner from Sloane Sq and Peter Jones.
The staff are everything you'd expect for a 5* establishment and when we had a problem with the room they were helpful and apologetic (though we did have to prompt that free breakfast would be a good start for having to change rooms at 11:30pm). The hotel is under new management as of Feb 2012 and are refurbishing the rooms (no building)

• Stayed May 2012
Soliman K, General Manager at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing review regarding your visit to No11 Cadogan Gardens. I was delighted that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed the whole experience.

I hope that you will be returning to us soon and I look forward to welcoming you back personally.

Soliman Khaddour

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Slovak first
Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

This lovely hotel is located right behind Sloane Square in London. It is convenient to the Kings Road and to Harrods. The interiors are rich and comfortable. Many fine restaurants are nearby. The hotel backs onto a lovely garden where you can read in the afternoon sun.

• Stayed June 2011
I was delighted to read your comments and that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay ,

Thank you for taking the time to right this review and I hope you come back and join us at No11 Cadogan Gardens again in the near future.

Kind Regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend away. The hotel is amazing. It is full of lots of chill out areas in addition to the bar and restaurant. Each room is decorated in its own individual style. The library room is lovely and bursting of leather bound books. The mirror room which opens out to the outdoor patio area is perfect for a drink in summer. The bar is luxurious and opulent with velvet finishing touches and beautiful merino glass chandeliers. This hotel is full of hidden rooms for the guests to explore and to sit and have a drink or read a paper. I felt like Alice in Wonderful stumbling on treasures around every corner of this beautifully decorated hotel. We got a free upgrade to the suite and it was lovely decorated and bright. This room was massive. The service at this hotel is superb. You never have to go hunting for someone to help you. I cannot fault this property and I felt like this hotel is the perfect escape from the craziness of London.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Soliman K, General Manager at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, May 25, 2012

Kind Regards

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I visited the hotel last night as part of a scouting trip for a stay in the future. On arrival we were met by the two door hosts who greeted us in a very friendly and professional manager and we were shown to the bar area. First impressions on the hotel were excellent. I felt very relaxed as it was intimate and had a very nice feel about it. Before long Luigi the front of house manager showed us around the property and we got to see the lead in type room a superior double then a deluxe and then suites. All of the rooms had excellent bathrooms with deep baths and Moulton Brown accessories. The bedrooms were all well equipped with large flat screen TV's and free wifi throughout the hotel. All of the rooms have an individual design and feel to them. Therefore some will appeal more to some and more to others. The hotel benefits from a great sized and well equipped gym. There is also a nice restaurant with some outside space. There are soo many nocks and grannies to the hotel it really is a hidden gem. Yes there are a few areas that need touching up but the service is exemplary and I really cannot wait to go back and stay and will be highly recomending to people that I know. One thing I would like to see is iron and ironing boards in the rooms.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We booked a suite for my hen do at No 11. The room and hotel were absolutely amazing and the service top-notch. The staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Here are some more pros:

- Great location in Chelsea, close to the Sloan Square tube stop and excellent shopping
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Accommodating and helpful staff
- Unique but very well appointed decor
- Very comfortable and high end bedding
- Allows both early check-in and late check-out

Cons:
- None that I can think of!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had a client meeting here last Friday with some of my colleagues and in all honesty I could not think of a better place to stay in London.

Their hospitality and service was terrific - I asked if we could see some of the Serviced Apartments and hotel rooms - the Sales Manager John King personally showed us around. He seems to epitomize the hotel - very warm and friendly yet highly professional. I will be staying here on my next visit in London as will my family.

The rooms are classical and just exude character, class and sophistication.

Thank you Number 11 Cadogan Gardens - next time I'm over please expect our booking.

Mr. C. R. Mackay

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to have their own individuality - all seemed great.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Soliman K, General Manager at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Dear Mr Mackay

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

wow, i am actually still a guest as i am writing this review. i arrived with my girlfriend to be welcomed by a very friendly hostess by the entrance and within a second another delighteful staff member i think he was Astralian took my bags and the friendly hostess took us and nicely introduced us to the receptionist whom was very helpful and friendly. we were offered a free upgrade to what i would call a MASSIVE ROOM, wow what a treat. and as we made our way to the room we met a gentleman on the staircase and he introduced himself as the genral manager of the hotel who offered to escort us to the room and showed us around and gave us his buisness card to contact him if we needed anything. which we found extremly proffissional and helpful.

we are here for 2 days and i would certainly recommend this hotel to my pals and family back in Canada

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Soliman K, General Manager at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing review regarding your stay at your London address No11 Cadogan Gardens. I was delighted that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed the whole experience.

I hope that you will be returning to us soon and I look forward to welcoming you back personally and I have forwarded your feedback to the team.

Soliman Khaddour

Been to No.11 Cadogan Gardens? Share your experiences!