We stayed at this hotel for the price only £79 for night which was great for the location, from here we walked to Harrods, Hyde Park and Oxford Street although coming back we did catch the tube as the old legs were aching.
Rooms were very small as we had already seen on here (don't think our double was 4"3 more like 4ft) but very comfy, clean and tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Queens Gate, South Kensington, this newly refurbished 3 Star Deluxe Hotel offers a chic yet comfortable atmosphere in a fantastic location.Set opposite some of the most famous Museums in London - the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums, the Hotel is just moments away from the shopping of Harrods and Harvey Nichols, the Serpentine Gallery, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court as well as Hyde Park and Kensington Palace/Gardens. So whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, the Eden Plaza Kensington is an ideal base for your stay in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Eden Plaza Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Plaza Kensington Hotel London
- Eden Plaza London
- Hotel Eden Plaza
- Eden Plaza Hotel London
- Eden Plaza Kensington London, England