This hotel is in a very central point for visiting London. Bus stops outside hotel, Gloucester Road & South Kensington tube stations nearby, just a 10 minute walk. On the opposite side of the road, literally, you can find the Natural History and Science museums! Both well worth a visit especially on a damp London day.
The staff are friendly, the rooms are long and narrow, but warm, comfortable & clean! The only problem we had with room 303 were the spotlights which were a bit dim! This room was internal, so we had no traffic noise at all! I would recommend it to anyone!
Breakfast is £7.50 p/p, added to the bill, but the best place for a fully-cooked English breakfast is at Garfunkels in the Gloucester Arcade next to Gloucester Road Tube station!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Queens Gate, South Kensington, this newly refurbished 3 Star Deluxe Hotel offers a chic yet comfortable atmosphere in a fantastic location.Set opposite some of the most famous Museums in London - the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums, the Hotel is just moments away from the shopping of Harrods and Harvey Nichols, the Serpentine Gallery, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court as well as Hyde Park and Kensington Palace/Gardens. So whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, the Eden Plaza Kensington is an ideal base for your stay in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Plaza Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Plaza Kensington Hotel London
- Eden Plaza London
- Hotel Eden Plaza
- Eden Plaza Hotel London
- Eden Plaza Kensington London, England