I want to start but saying this room was a bargain! 4 adult girls in a great London location for £100.
Saying that, if I had paid full price I would have the following complaint:
* we had paid for bed and breakfast and when checking in the member of staff on reception encouraged us to have breakfast in our room due to the lack of space in the breakfast room. We were given a form to complete and hand back in before midnight. We asked about a cooked breakfast and the member of staff said yes just add how many you would like to the bottom of the page. We did this and handed it back at 7:30pm opting for our breakfast to arrive between 8:30-9:00am
* at 9:15 the following morning I called down to enquire where the breakfast was an was called back to say it was on its way
* our continental part of the breakfast was brought up soon after and we required when our cooked breakfast would arrive. The lady who delivered our continental breakfast said there would be an additional charge for cooked breakfast. We advised he that this wasn't the case as we have it included in our package but to bring it up anyway as we would just enquire on checkout.
*it was past 10:00am before our cooked breakfast arrived and the lady said that because they were so late our cooked breakfast would be free of charge.
* the breakfast was awful the "bacon" was not bacon
* on check out we were asked I pay for the breakfast, we explained that breakfast was included in our package and that it was so late that the delivery lady had said it was free for charge - obviously the staff do not communicate with each other.
So in summary, great hotel if you book
When it is reduced, good location but eat out for breakfast as you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel belongs to Crystal Hotels chain. Duke of Leinster is an elegant hotel based in Bayswater, London. It is just a short walk to Hyde Park and Bayswater Tube Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Duke of Leinster Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duke Of Leinster London
- Hotel Duke Of Leinster
- Duke Of Leinster Hotel London, England