Stayed for two nights. Location could be more convenient - the closest tube is a few blocks away. Room is pretty small and so is the bathroom (though it is in london); however, they are well appointed, but nothing so special for the value. As Hyatt diamond, breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvre at the club lounge were my favorite feature at this hotel. Full service and nice selection of spread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England