Beautiful hotel, with attentive service and nice quiet location. I stayed here with my two teens and found it very convenient for shopping, relaxing, theatre and taking the Tube throughout the city. We had a King room with a roll away bed, which we upgraded to a King Club, using Hyatt points. The Regency Club is a nice feature here, offering breakfast and refreshments in the afternoon/evening. Unfortunately, we were given the wrong breakfast hours by a reception staff member, and were not able to enjoy this service, however, we did partake in relaxing and refreshments in the Club. I sent the hotel an email explaining my disappointment at the misinformation and was offered an upgrade on my future stay. This was satisfactory and much appreciated, as I would like to return.
Our room was of a very nice size, fresh, clean and comfortable. Being a Platinum member, we enjoyed free internet and found it to be fast, without difficulties.
The concierge desk proved to be knowledgeable, friendly and accessible.
We had to leave for the airport at 6am by taxi, which were lined up outside the hotel. Very convenient and easy.
I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England