Location location location .........that"s the main issue .A perfect place in London for any visit.
From the minute you arrive the Churchill takes over and brings you in a luxery atmosphere.
Very well organised rooms with a lot of electrical contacts for phones,pads and computers..
A very clean and well layed out bathroom..small remark ...how does the shower works....??
The Gold passport Club provides excelent food and drinks. Breakfast in the morning is of a high quality but a bit noisy........If you leave you wonder when can I come back again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England