We've just returned from a lovely 3 night stay at the Hyatt. The hotel's in a great location, close to the shops, restaurants and good public transport links.
Our room was spacious, clean, and even though it overlooked a busy road there was no traffic noise. I'd highly recommend getting access to the Regency Club lounge. Breakfast provided there was fresh and varied, and the canape and cocktail hour is a nice touch. The lounge does get busy and there can be a little wait to be seated, but the staff are polite and attentive (and deserve a medal for their patience when dealing with some of the more 'challenging' guests we witnessed there during our stay!)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt Regency London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt London
- London Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.