We stayed at The Churchill for my Husbands birthday as a (belated) celebration and I am so glad we did. Having stayed at various Hyatts in the US I was keen to see how this compared to the Regency at Century City in LA, it surpised my expectations on every level. We stayed in one of the Club Rooms on the 7th Floor. As I had mentioned it was for a celebrationat time of bboking, we had a gorgeous complimentary Birthday chocolate cake delivered to our room which went very well with the Champagne which was in the room when we arrived. I would recommend one of the Club Rooms as the Regency club with two lounges (one for just adults) is worth the extra money for having somewhere to relax with a coffee, juice or later in the day a glass of wine.
Breakfast in the Regency Club is the normal buffett style with a good chioce of cereals, fruit etc.
We ate at The Montagu on Friday night and the addition of a pianist was pleasant without being too obtrusive. Food was a good quality and choice with an extensive wine list, perhaps more wines by the glass would be good. Drinks in The Churchill bar were at a price you'd expect for a central London Hotel - Cocktails £15.00, G&T - £12.00. Comfortable atmosphere - sit by the fire if you feel the cold like me.
The most important part of this hotel is the Staff. On every level they are helpful, friendly and attentive. They create an atmosphere that is professional without being stuffy. I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England