I recently stayed at the Hyatt Regency during a trip to London over Thanksgiving and frankly I was wowed!
Here are the key aspects of my stay:
1. Location- Excellent location 2 blocks from bustling Oxford St. There are many cafes and shops in the area of all price points. The closest Tube Stop is Marble Arch but Bond Street tube stop is only about a 10 minute walk in the other direction.
2. Service- The Hyatt staff were very impressive. Check-in was efficient and friendly. Within minutes of arriving in our room, they called to offer us a complimentary bottle of wine. The cleaning staff always had a genuine cheerful hello for us in the mornings and the Concierge staff eagerly provided umbrellas and offered to help with directions.
3. The Hotel- Our room was well equipped with everything one could want including a US power outlet and an empty fridge. There were several bars, a spacious restaurant and a small stylish shop selling Comme des Garcons perfumes.
4. Food- We had access to the Club Level and were impressed with the lavish complimentary breakfast buffet. The only advice I would offer is that the Club gets very crowded early on the weekend mornings so it is best to go later, around 10:30 am. The majority of patrons at the Club were Middle Eastern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England