This is one hotel which I would stay whenever I visited London over the years even before it is known as Hyatt Regency. But it also showed me the gradual "aging" process of the premises, ie the condition of the room and the attached bathroom. This, however, did not deter me from choosing this place each time I visited London simply because it has an excellent location. It is only one block away from London's shopping haven - Oxford Street! The Marble Arch and Bond Street tube stations are also within walking distance. My only complaint was to discover that they later charged my card an extra 95 pounds even though I was told no amount was owing when I checked out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England