I was spending a couple of days in town after a business trip and booked this hotel on a whim because I had some points to spend and covering only the remaining day saved some cost. Really pleased to discover that its only a block or two away from Oxford Street (Marble Arch end) and Selfridges isn't far away! The central location also ensures that most museums are not far away by tube or bus so its a great base for sightseeing or shopping.
Each and every staff that I encountered at the hotel were friendly and courteous, from the emails that front desk staff sent in advance of my arrival to the room service staff serving food or removing trolleys.
The rooms are also surprisingly large and spacious with every amenity that you need stocked. I will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England