Spent a long weekend in this hotel and found it to be very attractive, good value and in a great location. The public area is spacious with a couple of good restaurants and late night dining is possible. On my first night I asked for room-service and was pleased with the quick delivery, great food, and attractive presentation. My room was spacious, immaculately clean, fresh and modern with a large comfortable bed, plenty of light and perfect housekeeping services. Easy connection to Wifi although they did charge £51 for the weekend. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England