I have stayed several times to this hotel, very satisfied, very centrally located, cosy, spacious rooms, clean with big and comortable beds, room rates are a bit high but for a reason. In order to get a good deal you have to book either 2 weeks in advance or fo for weekend rate,
I have stayed in different hotels in London but to put it in a nutshell,when at Churchill's I feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England