We just stayed for one night for my birthday.
On arrival into room, we found it to be spacious, well equipped and immaculately clean.
We were off to the theatre that night and didn't dine there but enjoyed complimentary drinks, canapes and nibbles in the executive lounge from 5.30pm which was a lovely touch!
On arrival back to our room that evening, the beds were turned down and there was a bottle of bubbly and a birthday cake left for me.
Breakfast was excellent next morning.
The hotel is large, stylish, cosmopolitan, fantastically placed overlooking Portman Square (2 minutes walk from Selfridges) and without doubt we'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt Regency London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt London
- London Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, Amex, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.