We booked the club level for a week-end with the family and it has proven a very good choice. We arrived early and as the rooms were not yet available they kindly invited us for a breakfast. Check-in personnel were extremely caring and made sure we got the requested communicating rooms for the family. Rooms are the usual Hyatt standard, not so exciting but quiet, very comfortable and with all needed amenities. For a shopping w-e in London, the hotel is ideally located, a few meters away from Selfridges and 10 minutes walk to Regent street. Doorman and concierge were very helpful and have a lot of good tips for shopping and eating. A great place in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill England