I had low expectations of this hotel, very cheap and just off Canary Wharf. I was very pleasently surprised, on arrival I found the car park both easy to find and with plenty of spaces, I was upgraded at reception, and the room was huge, clean and with a fantaic view. Location-wise, it was ideal for getting to the o2 where I was working and there was no fuss with checking in and checking out. The decor is a touch shabby, the lifts are a bit dated and the whole place could be updated, but then it probably wouldn't have cost me £60.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England