We arrived at this hotel as part of a coach trip with Caledonian. We had worked out that this was the cheapest way to get to London due to increases in rail and flying which would have made it very expensive. We got a great deal and we spent 5 days in this hotel for what it would have cost to fly without the hotel. We have stayed in this hotel before and knew it would be suitable and it was. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. New carpets are needed but they were clean as was everything. Breakfast time is busy, it is a buffet and there is a good choice and the staff are good at finding you a table. Dinner is quieter and there is no problem finding a table. I liked to sit at the window, there are ducks and other wildlife to watch. We had a good view of the 02 from our window and the light railway!. We were highup so the noise was muted, ask for a front view if you do not want this. It is very close to Canary Wharf Tube Station, 5 minutes and only 1 stop to the 02 if you were going to a concert. The hotel rates are as good as anything you will get in London and we enjoyed our stay. We will go back.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Britannia International Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.