Location very near to hammersmith station.standard novotel room n free wifi(weak) if need strong connection need to pay around 10pound per 24hrs.room might be noisy or not will depend of which side the room facing..those facing the main highway is extremly noisy which is the even number room so try to ask for odd number room which face inside all those office which is good.room air-con is weak so might need fans if it's available.
Hotel breakfast reasonable choice nothing fancy.most room come with a sofa bed so is also good for small family.room size is big n with 2 big suitcase still plenty walking space.
Nearby hotel is tube station n queen street which u can find lot if shopping n supermarket n resturants etc..
Overall is a good area to stay.not so crowded compare to downtown area n yet easy access to down just by bus or tube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for easy access to all of London’s key business districts as well as historical, cultural and social attractions, Novotel London West is also conveniently close to Heathrow airport and has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the United Kingdom.This large, modern hotel offers guests a selection of different dining options as well as an extensive fitness centre, secure on-site parking, business services and meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England