Not the most modern rooms but ok, shame we had a large group of noisy students keeping us awake half the night!! Breakfast was usual high standard..first time we have encountered the noise in a novotel, bad luck I guess. Otherwise all good cant fault location either, we have used this hotel before and will again even though I prefer Tower bridge and Excel for a more modern experience. By the way we visited madam tasauds, science museum, went up the monument and shopping in regents street area and arrived and departed from st pancras int, all in 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for easy access to all of London’s key business districts as well as historical, cultural and social attractions, Novotel London West is also conveniently close to Heathrow airport and has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the United Kingdom.This large, modern hotel offers guests a selection of different dining options as well as an extensive fitness centre, secure on-site parking, business services and meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Novotel London West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England