I stayed here one night for work. The computer systems were down when I arrived but the staff were charming and worked hard to check everyone in. My double room was comfortable but small, as others have said. The bathroom was well equipped with bath and shower over it. My room was quiet, but with no view, it looked out over the backs of the building.
The hotel was extremely busy and there was a queue for tables at breakfast. Once seated the service was good, there were a lot of staff who would bring porridge, omelette etc as well as the buffet offer.
I've stayed in nicer hotels but it is very convenient for Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross Stations. I would stay again, particularly if I could get a good price. The staff made it a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic hotel for business travellers and people on the move.Whether you’re in London for business or pleasure, Thistle Euston is one of the few hotels near Euston Station making it the ideal hotel for overnight or longer stays. At Thistle Euston, we have 362 newly refurbished bedrooms, including Deluxe, Family and Executive rooms, and 6 meeting rooms, the largest seating 100 people theatre-style. Business guests now also benefit from a new meet-and-greet point, a break-out area featuring high tables with laptop sockets and Costa coffee at a touch of a button. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Euston London, England
- Thistle Euston Hotel London