We stayed at the Hotel for my girlfriend's birthday, I paid for a superior double room, and got what is best described as a single room with a double bed (563) which was not value for money. The smallest room I have ever stayed in London. The bed was so close to the wall that a second bedside cabinet would not fit, and being a tall man it was not ideal and it was awkward especially at night. However, The room was spotless, and the shower was bracing. The buffet breakfast served until 10:30 was very good value for money, and plenty of choice including black pudding !! Don't worry about tipping they automatically add 10% to your bill. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The best part of the hotel is the location, you can literally walk to everything, Harrods is max 10 minutes away. Plenty of bars restaurants and coffee shops nearby. Would we return ? not to that room !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England