This was my 2nd trip to London. This hotel was excellent! Landed in Heathrow and took the tube right to S. Kensington stop. It was a 5 minute walk to The Rembrandt. Check in was quick and nice. Harrods is a 10 minute walk down the street. Near the tube station there was a cute square with a dozen restaurants and bars. And with the tube so close all of London was at our fingertips. You MUST go to the hotel bar. Excellent service, friendly wait staff. They knew our names after one visit and remembered what we drank. You just go visit them! The daily breakfast that was free was perfect. Just enough choices to hold us over until lunch out. It was a nice addition to our stay. Our phone charger didn't work and the front desk was nice enough to let us borrow one for our trip. The room was cute and clean. Spotless actually. Quiet as well. I literally cannot say anything bad about our stay. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England