Stayed here just for 1 night in April on a girlie trip to London. Perfect location for the V and A museum, short walk from South Ken tube, past loads of restaurants and cafes.
Hotel has a great lounge area and bar and staff were great.
Would stay here again as I love this part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England