The Rembrandt Hotel is ideally located directly opposite the V&A museum and a very short walk from South Kensington tube station, making it as ideal base for a visit to London. The decor, ambience and staff manner match a 4* hotel (my only small criticism being that everybody I spoke to had a very strong accent making it a little harder to follow what they were saying). The small room we stayed in was nicely decorated and well equipped. The letdown here was the very thin walls and the very noisy sounds coming from the air conditioning unit (a loud drone every 5-10mins) which resulted in a poor night's sleep. The restaurant was empty! But the service therefore was excellent and the food was top notch (although with a hefty price tag reaching over £100 for 2 x starters, 2 x mains, a dessert and 2nd cheapest bottle of wine on the menu).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England