We stayed at the Rembrandt Hotel on Saturday 9th February and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hotel cannot be faulted in terms of its location, literally minutes from South Kensington Tube Station and less than 10 mins walk to Harrods. We arrived early @ 12 noon but our room was ready and we found the staff both pleasant and very helpful.
Our room was v.nice, lovely comfortable queen size bed and nice and clean. Only slight downside was that the bathroom was a bit small, it was basically a shower room. Having said it was perfectly adequate and the shower was nice and hot.
Good breakfast in the morning, would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England