I think the hotel's best feature is it's location,right opposite the V&A which I visited to see the brilliant Hollywood Costume exhibition.
I asked for a room at the rear or side of the hotel as I am a light sleeper,the hotel is situated on a very busy main road.There is a taxi stand right outside,Harrods is 10 minutes walk.
The bedroom was clean and comfortable, a bit "corporate" ,not much style.
Breakfast was a buffet type,but pretty average,packets of cereals and not much in the way of fresh fruit ,a bit uninspiring.
I was mildly bemused by a member of staff and their colorful use of language,(others might not have been) and it is not a very professional attitude Also they seemed to start vacuuming/ maintenance in the corridors around 8am,no good if you want a lie in.
I am going to mark an average 3 for this hotel .I will not be returning .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England