When we first arrived we were given a very small, fusty room, into which there wasn't even enough room for our suitcases. When we complained (we were booked for an executive room), we were informed that we shouldn't have booked through Expedia and that the room couldn't be changed. We were quite insistent and finally moved into room 450, which was roomier although quite dated. However, the room turned out to be comfortable, and we thought the breakfast was more than adequate. As others have mentioned, the location is superb. My special local treat was the cappuccino and macaroons at Paul near the tube station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England