The hotel is located in central London. Upon arrival the reception staff were friendly and efficient. The first impression is that it is a little worse for wear and could do with a revamp. The room was a bit grubby but then it is a well used place. The bed seemed a bit too large for the room and it could be a squeeze to get past. The bed linen was clean and there was a selection of pillows from which to choose. There was a kettle and tea/coffee. A large flat screen TV provided the room entertainment. The bathroom was clean although a bit dated. It was a bit noisy and people could be heard in the corridor and next door. Breakfast was a buffet and a chef was on hand to cook eggs and replace food as it was used. Overall, the hotel was OK and I would stay again.
A tip: Carry a small torch. Look at the back of your bedroom door and see the escape route in the event of an emergency. Keep your valuables together so that if you have to get out then you can take the important things with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn London -Bloomsbury a modern and stylish hotel in London's West End, perfectly located for all of your leisure and business needs. The hotel can be found just off Russell Square Tube Station, close to St Pancras International Rail Station, which is very convenient for those travelling by Eurostar. Holiday Inn Bloomsbury hotel is also within easy reach of many of London's tourist attractions: The British Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the West End theatres, not to mention the amazing shopping in Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel is easily accessible for the O2 and also has a direct train link to Emirates Stadium, the home of Arsenal Football Club. Our state-of-the-art Academy Conference Centre boasts 14 meeting rooms that can cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. The Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel offers facilities for disabled guests along with accessible bedrooms, and two bedrooms with a hoist. The hotel is proud to have won Best Disabled Facilities Award 2007 'Accessibility for All' at the Meetings and Incentive Travel Awards. High Speed Internet Access is available in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury England