This was our third stay at the Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury. Great hotel, ideal for the centre of London as the Russell Square tube station (a two minute walk from the hotel), is three stops from Leicester Square.
One of the things we like about the hotel is how quiet it is. We've stayed in more centrally based hotels before which are a lot noisier. This hotel is in a very quiet location.
We would recommend booking over three weeks in advance to take advantage of better room rates. There is a good saving to be had by doing this. We have stayed in an executive room twice now and that is recommended if it's in your price range. Bit bigger room, good sized TV, better facilities, in all just a bit more of a comfortable stay.
A highly recommended hotel we have to say. This was a theatre break with friends and we all wer bvery happy with theb hotel and the service we received. All our requests were met which included early check in at 12.00pm as opposed to 2.00pm and rooms next to each other. Admittedly I did have to phone and check this was the case but to the credit of the reservations manager I spoke to, she ensured that everything was excellent.
Only reason 4 star and not 5 star rating is that the room we had did require some upgrading but that is the only minor point I can mention.
Would we stay there again? 100% yes.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn London -Bloomsbury a modern and stylish hotel in London's West End, perfectly located for all of your leisure and business needs. The hotel can be found just off Russell Square Tube Station, close to St Pancras International Rail Station, which is very convenient for those travelling by Eurostar. Holiday Inn Bloomsbury hotel is also within easy reach of many of London's tourist attractions: The British Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the West End theatres, not to mention the amazing shopping in Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel is easily accessible for the O2 and also has a direct train link to Emirates Stadium, the home of Arsenal Football Club. Our state-of-the-art Academy Conference Centre boasts 14 meeting rooms that can cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. The Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel offers facilities for disabled guests along with accessible bedrooms, and two bedrooms with a hoist. The hotel is proud to have won Best Disabled Facilities Award 2007 'Accessibility for All' at the Meetings and Incentive Travel Awards. High Speed Internet Access is available in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.