A very friendly hotel. I stayed here for a conference, but made a day of it in London with my wife and son. We arrived at half 11 and asked out of hope if our family room was ready, which it was. We checked in which was cool - no desk!!! The room was lovely, comfy beds, spacious and clean. The TV could have been better but that didn't matter a lot. The staff were very accommodating, and helpful and knowledgeable of london and the local area. They were very kind to my son bringing him free cookies when I ordered him a drink at the bar. All in all a good comfy pleasant hotel. The only downside was the cost. It was £240 for a Wednesday night, a bit expensive I thought. It was easy to find from Waterloo, we walked along embankment to take in the sites!! There's a marks and Spenser simply food opposite as well!! Worth a stay if not for the staff and cool relaxed bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish AA 4 star hotel located in the heart of the London Bankside, 10 minutes walk from the City and close to Waterloo Station, London Bridge, the Tate Modern, the Millenium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, St Pauls Cathedral and the London Eye. Nearest tube stations are London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern Line, 7 min) and Southwark (Jubilee Line, 5 min). Offers 144 en-suite bedrooms, the critically acclaimed Loft Restaurant and Bar, a gym, 24 hour room service, 4 meeting rooms for up to 60 people and WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside
- Mercure London Bridge England