Was staying three nights for business in October. Very good location for the money paid. 15 mins walk to St Paul Cathedral, 10 mins to London Bridge. The rooms were just renovated and equiped with everything you may need (kettle, iron etc). Service is friendly though they might need a bit more staff on weekends. Saw some people arguing becasue of the long waiting time to do check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish AA 4 star hotel located in the heart of the London Bankside, 10 minutes walk from the City and close to Waterloo Station, London Bridge, the Tate Modern, the Millenium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, St Pauls Cathedral and the London Eye. Nearest tube stations are London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern Line, 7 min) and Southwark (Jubilee Line, 5 min). Offers 144 en-suite bedrooms, the critically acclaimed Loft Restaurant and Bar, a gym, 24 hour room service, 4 meeting rooms for up to 60 people and WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside
- Mercure London Bridge England