Starting with the manager, the service was remarkable, consistent with other reviews. The staff anticipated a customer's needs and volunteered information and hands-on service (e.g., how to operate appliances or arranging for apartment cleaning at a convenient time).
The rates are somewhat high for the space and furnishings, but the service compensates for this. The distance to tube and bus lines may be a problem for people with disabilities. Another negative for apartments facing the street is street noise from people smoking near the entrance or walking by. However, we consider our stay at Collingham Apartments to be very enjoyable and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Serviced Apartments London, England