We stayed at the Collingham Apartments last November while visiting our daughter who was studying in London, and we loved it. It is a great alternative to a hotel. Located in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood (that reminded us of Marlborough Street in Boston), it was a very convenient location within a 5 or so minute walk of the Earls Court and Gloucester Rd. underground stations. Also, there are many stores and restaurants located in the tube station area. Our apartment was beautiful and we had plenty of space. It was clean, nicely decorated and well kept. Having multiple bedrooms and a kitchen is a godsend for a family with children who are essentially adults. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would absolutely stay there again and have already recommended it to friends of ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Serviced Apartments London, England