We stayed in a two and three bed apartment the nights during an Expo at Earls Court and this gave us a really great base for which to get there and to be as a group (7 in total). The facilites in the group are great and they are surprisingly spacious given the location in the heart of south kensignton
The hallways is a bit scruffy but this isnt the case in the rooms and we stayed in one with a balcony which was a nice touch as the rooms did get quite hot (but cold outside so not wholly unjustified)
Absolutely perfect for groups and far more cost effective as we had more space and privacy than we would have had in hotels
Great economy and reasonable lcoation (10 mins walk to earls court, 5 to the underground)-there isnt any parking though but no where does so dont be surprised or put off
Will definitely stay again for work and would recommend to families or groups-there are no facilities outside the room but if you want a home rather than a hotel book it now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Serviced Apartments London, England