Wow, I loved the comfort this place offered. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment in the basement. Very spacious with a well equipped kitchen, complete with washer/dryer. I have two young girls and this place was big enough for the whole family. It's nicely located in a quiet neighborhood, in between Gloucester and Earls Court tube stations on the Piccadilly line. Though the hotel does not have a restaurant there are plenty of places to eat at around both tube stations and you are five minutes walk from a large Sainsbury grocery store.
The only drawback was we can hear the creaking of our upstairs neighbors as they walked around their apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Serviced Apartments London, England