The hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the metro and many restaurants.
Rooms are small but not uncomfortable. They have an electrical kettle but no refrigerator.
The wi-fi was a bit slow so there were times that stoped working.
Regarding Staff, some are more attentives and efficients than others.
Defenitly Sam is the best! He was very friendly and gave us excellent recommendations during our stay.
The breakast is good but it could be better.
- good location.
- good service considering the price.
- they should pay more attention on the cleanliness of the rooms. it was easy to notice that they clean in a rush. There were days they didn´t put new soap even though they saw there was nothing left!!!
- Also Known As:
- Reem Hotel London
- Reem Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel belongs to Crystal Hotels chain. The Reem Hotel is set in the heart of bustling Bayswater London, yet quietly tucked away in the relative tranquility of Prince's Square; this Hotel truly offers the best of both worlds. A pleasant walk through Hyde Park, with its fountains and the famous Serpentine, will lead you to the Albert Memorial and the magnificent Royal Albert Hall. The City and commercial areas are a short tube journey away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Reem Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.