Checked in June17 for a few days business. Usually stay at the Hilton Park Lane which is quite satisfactory. However it was booked on such short notice so my company booked the Green Park location. The location is very good...close enough to the attractions, but on a side street so not hectic and noisy. Being a Diamond member, I don't need to ask and usually get an upgrade to at least a Deluxe room, which I did. However I was taken to a tiny, very dark room at back of building facing cement. I was shocked. The porter immediately felt my disappointment and he himself took me back to front desk. It was very busy, so he himself got me another room on an upper floor overlooking the street. Thank you porter and thank you hotel for letting porter make this arrangement. An improvement and I had no more time to seek anything better. However, I must admit it was small, scruffy, shabby and not up to the Hilton brand. Unfortunately I will not stay there again and I was shocked Hilton has not refurbished or even painted the scuff marks that were on walls. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Green Park England