Amazing location right in Grosvernor Square. 15 minutes walk to many nice sites. Right next to Hyde Park and 5 minutes by walk from the most expensive hotels in London. Also 5 minutes cab to Harrods, Piccadilly and other.
Very attentive staff in general. Specially at reception.
The only VERY negative aspect is that do not include WIFI as complimentary for all rooms. My colleague selected club rooms and had it included but I did not and had to pay 10 pounds per day which is a rip off. And the best thing is that you pay per devise. Absolutely non sense.
Front rooms (although double glass) can be a bit noisy. Back rooms are very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.