Overpriced. Very very small rooms - two people cannot be in any part of the room at one time without one of them moving out of the way! Shop around if you want to stay in this part of London.
Room Tip: If you can afford the penthouse suite with terrasse it may be worth a look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney House is a contemporary townhouse hotel, only a few minutes walk from King‘s road and Knightsbridge.Sitting in a quiet Chelsea street, the capital’s most fashionable shops and restaurants are on its doorstep.Sydney House is conveniently located for Westminster and the City of London. It has direct road and rail links for London’s’ airport and Eurostar terminals.Behind the exterior of a listed Georgian building, lies a 21st Century hotel. Each of the 21 bedrooms is dedicated to comfort, air conditioned throughout, goose down quilts and sleek, glass bathrooms. Individually designed, all rooms have discreet technology. DVDs, flat screen TVs, and WIFI are provided. Sydney house has a fully equipped boardroom, available for smaller meetings/receptions. 24-hour room service and “a la carte” breakfast make Sydney House Chelsea, a “Private home in the City”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sydney House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sydney House Hotel London
- Sydney Hotel London
- Sydney House London, England