This is the second time that I've stayed at the Sydney Street House - the previous time with my husband but this time I was there on my own after flying back from Italy on business. Staff quite delightful and very helpful - particularly at reception. Room not huge (clever and interesting use of space though) but calm and cool and spotless - very white, so soothing after a mad few days. Breakfast yummee - eggs benedict delicious!
This is quite expensive for me - bed and then extra for breakfast - but then it's quiet, I felt safe and it has character & style. (And of course may not seem expensive for other peple!)
I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney House is a contemporary townhouse hotel, only a few minutes walk from King‘s road and Knightsbridge.Sitting in a quiet Chelsea street, the capital’s most fashionable shops and restaurants are on its doorstep.Sydney House is conveniently located for Westminster and the City of London. It has direct road and rail links for London’s’ airport and Eurostar terminals.Behind the exterior of a listed Georgian building, lies a 21st Century hotel. Each of the 21 bedrooms is dedicated to comfort, air conditioned throughout, goose down quilts and sleek, glass bathrooms. Individually designed, all rooms have discreet technology. DVDs, flat screen TVs, and WIFI are provided. Sydney house has a fully equipped boardroom, available for smaller meetings/receptions. 24-hour room service and “a la carte” breakfast make Sydney House Chelsea, a “Private home in the City”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sydney House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sydney House Hotel London
- Sydney Hotel London
- Sydney House London, England