“One Night stay, wish it were longer.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Kensington

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Kensington to your Saves list
Park Grand London Kensington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   33-37 Hogarth Road | Kensington, London SW5 OQQ, England (Formerly BEST WESTERN PREMIER Park Grand London Kensington) (Earls Court)   |
Ranked #142 of 1,073 hotels in London
Farnham, United Kingdom
“One Night stay, wish it were longer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here for one night before travelling by Eurostar early the next day. From outside, the building looks lovely and it doesn't disappoint when you enter. The welcome was nice, everyone was very friendly.

The rooms are beautiful. The rainfall shower was amazing. Complimentary toiletries were lovely and the bed very comfortable. I cannot find one bad thing to say about this hotel and I cannot wait to stay again.

Thank you for making us so welcome.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Midland, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed for five nights last week, great location to the underground and a few friendly pubs. Customer service was outstanding, special thanks to Lizzie who was so helpful and friendly, all the staff were so nice. Room really small for two suitcases but we managed, could definately do with more counterspace in the bathroom and there was room for it, we stayed in room 514 i think. Would return when we come to the UK again. Thanks for making our trip to London so pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed here due to location, it being within walking distance of football stadium. 2 mins walk from tube was so handy. We had a pleasant greeting on arrival and as our original room was not ready we were upgraded to club room which was lovely. Clean, well equipped and fantastically comfortable big bed. We had breakfast in the morning and it was delicious. Would definitely return and recommend to anyone looking for reasonably priced good quality in a London.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Clayton C, House Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear HotGossip1975,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thoughts on this forum.
I have shared your comments with the team who was thrilled to learn that you had such a great time with us.

Since you enjoyed the breakfast in our restaurant may I suggest you try our evening menu, on a next occasion, which is also amazing.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Do let me know if we can help arrange anything for your next stay, I can be contacted on clayton@parkgrandkensington.co.uk

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

One of the reasons why I picked this hotel was that it advertised free wifi. The hotel was very modern and comfortable but Internet access was excruciatingly slow or completely unavailable. When I complained to the manager on duty, she said that it was the provider's problem and not the hotel's problem, and that, besides, the wifi was "complimentary." We ended up engaging in a fruitless discussion about the hotel's obligation to be true to its advertising, and what guests are paying for. I found the manager's take-it-or-leave-it attitude extremely arrogant albeit not atypical of London hotels. So, though the location and facilities are good, i cannot recommend this hotel until it improves its Internet access and treats the guests in a more fair and polite manner. The hotel was definitely not worth its four stars and relatively high rates.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We arrived at the park grand bang on 2pm for check in, which was very smooth and quick.
I see a lot of reviews saying that the recieponist upgraded them and that the guests didn't feel they were upgraded at all!
Well that wasn't the case for me. They upgraded me to room 501. The guest pictures of the rooms in this hotel are tiny, which I was worried about before arriving but the room I got was really spacious and really well decorated and very clean. There was a very funny smell at the reception lol, but as soon as we got to our room we couldn't smell it any more.
The menu looked really good but we chose to go to sloane square for some dinner which was lovely.
The hotel is a 1 min walk to earls court tube station which is perfect. Victoria is about 5 stops from there, Kensington is 1 stop away, and sloane square is 4 stops. The location is brilliant and I would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear BillJenzo,

Thank you for choosing the Park Grand Kensington for your recent stay. It was a pleasure to have you with us.
I am delighted to know that our team surpassed you expectations with the surprise upgrade.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back here at the Park Grand Kensington.

halkida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Visited this hotel on Christmas Day 2013 for 5 nights and was very pleased from the staff and hotel. Staff was very polite and offered me a free room upgrade. Also although i checked in earlier than usual had no problem and went to my room directly without having to wait.
Room was very clean (more than usual London hotels), bed was very nice and bathroom also. Wifi was available.
Hotel is very close (about 2 minutes!) to Earls Court station where you can find from Food Stores to Supermarkets.
Did not eat inside the hotel.
Would stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Panosjules,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here.
I am delighted to know that you had such an amazing time with us.
Our team is really special and full of surprises.
The team of the Park Grand Kensington can’t wait to have you back.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Tucked away in a side street close to Earls Court tube.

Rooms ok but on the small side, which is par for the course in London, but was clean and tidy . The staff didn't really seem switched on, doing little to make guests feel welcome.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Clayton C, House Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear A6T1P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on this site.

I regret to learn that you experienced some issues with your stay.
As you may see by other reviewers our team is always ready to assist our guests in their needs.

Perhaps you could contact me and let me know in detail about your experience and the team members you have encountered.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back in a near future.

(F):- 020 7373 6179

Been to Park Grand London Kensington? Share your experiences!