I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely this hotel was. 4 stars, recently renovated, very helpful staff, very clean, free WiFi, and in a nice quiet residential neighborhood in Kensington. The best part was that it was literally an easy 10-minute walk to get to our event at Earl's Court. Also just a 1-minute walk to the Tube station at Earl's Court and close to several restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, and laundry. We enjoyed the breakfast, too. Lots of hot and cold selections. The only drawback was the rooms were a bit on the small side, but that is typical for Europe. I got a double room, which is like a normal-size room for Americans. I would splurge and go for the biggest room. It was also just a bit pricey, but that was primarily due to the strength of the UK pound vs. the U.S. dollar. I would highly recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Grand London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Shaftsbury London Kensington Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Kensington Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Kensington London
- Park Grand London Kensington England