This hotel is not in Kensington, it is in Earls Court. Have at look at google earth street view and consider.
The room had an odd smell. At first we thought it was cigarette stink but the aroma lingered throughout our stay.
Our toilet had skid marks from the previous user. See picture.
The T.V. did not work. My wife phoned reception in the afternoon and we were told that 'maintenance would fix it'. When we returned from our evening out the TV still did not work. When we checked out I complained that the TV did not work. The woman I spoke with made a big fuss of checking the red book, (where presumably these things should be logged). There was nothing in the red book about our faulty T.V. and she seemed disappointed that the red book didn't help her to argue with me.
Cost was £162, room only, no breakfast - via easytobook
I should add that, (apart from red book lady), the staff were polite and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Shaftsbury London Kensington Hotel London
- Best Western Premier Shaftsbury London Kensington Hotel
- Shaftesbury Kensington Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Kensington Hotel
- Shaftesbury Kensington
- Shaftesbury Kensington London
- Park Grand London Kensington England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Grand London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.