If you pick a hotel solely on location, then this hotel is for you. If you pick a hotel that has good customer service and the amenities that it says that it offers including wi-fi, then you are better off chosing one of the many other name hotels that are within a few blocks of The Cromwell. Our air conditioning didn't work for 3 days. The manager was never available to talk about it, the concierge's solution was to give us a fan. We were in a basement room, with a window that only opened a couple of inches so it did no good. They wouldn't let us change rooms. The managers only comment after a couple of months of trying to get in touch with him, was to tell us that it was our fault. Essentially, he called us liars, which does not sit well with me. In addition, the only place we could get the "free wi-fi" was in our bathroom or to go up to the lobby of the hotel. Huge, huge disappointment of a hotel. If this is the kind of customer service that they offer, then we will never stay in a Best Western again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London, England