I have just checked into this establishment today and am already regretting my decision.
The room was not clean. My wife had to wipe the dirt off the couch herself.
Internet does not work in the room (this was an executive room mind you). It only works in the lobby.There is wifi reception in the room but cannot connect to anything. The hotel claimed that we could get internet by a wired connection, but when I plugged in the cable into the wall, the network point was not even activated. The reception was rude when I asked if they could come and look into the problem and said the only thing they could do was to reset the router. If internet access is important to you, this place is a bad idea.
I will have to stay for 4 nights in this disappointing hotel. My advice is to stay away. The rates in Gloucester are quite competitive and there are much better deals nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Fastbooking, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.