Stayed one night in this hotel in August 2012. I got the booking through the internet (Trivago I think). Really good price and really nicehotel. Not as flashy or commercial as the Millennium Hotel across the road, but it had been refurbished not so long ago I guess as the carpets were all new and springy and decor modern,the bathroom was a really modern design. All was very clean with the usual facilites. Lovely breakfast included in price (full English Breakfast buffet). Staff very helpful. When I checked out they offered to keep my case for me until later in the day.
It is very, very near to Gloucester Road Tube station and the No. 74 bus to Baker Street via Kensington shops (Harrods etc.) and Oxford Street goes by right outside. Within easy walking distance to Museums and Royal Albert Hall, and Hyde Park etc. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London, England