When I chose this hotel with a medium prince range I was worried I might find another old, cold & stinky hotel with tiny rooms as many others in London (nearby the Hyde Park). I was really surprised to find a real big room, very well heated. I must say that everything was perfect (the room, the bed, the heating system, the girl at the reception who did everything to accomodate our requests at check in).
There also a few issues but nothing we couldn't get over: the rooms on the back of the hotel are facing the undergroud and you can hear the trains (not too loud but still not ok for someone with sleeping problems), at checkout the man from the reception refused to give me the invoice based on some wrong information about the payment. Everything was solved in the end but only after I provided all the documents to prove what I was saying; he wouldn't check anything before seeing the papers allthough everything was in their records.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England