We arrived to a nice sized room with a large bed. Was happy with the place until I went into the bathroom. It looked as if it had been superficially cleaned, but it had not had a deep cleaning in quite some time. Dark hairballs in every corner, hair on the sink, and a ring in the toilet. We complained immediately and they sent a maid and her supervisor up promptly. I explained to them both the issues we had. The supervisor was somewhat apologetic and we left to sightsee hoping all would be well when we came back. We returned several hours later and it looked exactly the same. We were only staying one night, so we did not complain again, but I would have been quite upset if we had to stay longer. My husband lived in a fraternity house for several years, so such things don't bother him, but if you're a stickler for cleanliness don't stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England